Radio One Atlanta has raised $190,511 and counting during the Radio Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon!
You can still make a donation by calling 1-800-411-9898.
Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has changed the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
No family ever pays St. Jude for the care their child receives and, for every child treated at St. Jude, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries. The hospital has played a pivotal role in pushing U.S. pediatric cancer survival rates from 20 to 80 percent overall, and is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted to children. It is also a leader in the research and treatment of blood disorders and infectious diseases in children.
St. Jude was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, who believed that no child should die in the dawn of life.
- Sasha & Malia Obama Steal The Show At Presidential Turkey Pardon
- #RelationshipGoals: Will & Jada Are The Epitome Of Black Love
- The Greatest, Most Hilarious Memes About Patti Labelle’s Sweet Potato Pies
- Things Your Man Won’t Do Meet And Greet [PHOTOS]
- Pray For Paris: 14 Heartbreaking Photos Following The Attacks
- Tasha Cobbs, Kierra Sheard & Bishop William Murphy at ONE PLACE LIVE Tour ATL!
- #BlackGirlsRun: Photos From The NYC Marathon