Radio One Atlanta has raised $190,511 and counting during the Radio Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon!
You can still make a donation by calling 1-800-411-9898.
Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has changed the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
No family ever pays St. Jude for the care their child receives and, for every child treated at St. Jude, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries. The hospital has played a pivotal role in pushing U.S. pediatric cancer survival rates from 20 to 80 percent overall, and is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted to children. It is also a leader in the research and treatment of blood disorders and infectious diseases in children.
St. Jude was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, who believed that no child should die in the dawn of life.
- 20 Fruit Print Pieces You Need In Your Spring Wardrobe
- 50 Amazing Makeup Transformations on Instagram
- ADORBS: Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Fabulous Spring Baby Shower [PHOTOS]
- 20 Quirky Bags To Spice Up Your Spring Wardrobe
- Rainy Days Ahead: 20 Ways To Look Cute in the Rain
- Black Girls Rock!: The 28 Wildly Gorgeous Starlets On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
- Too Blessed: Check Out How Celebs Spent Easter 2015