|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- Time Magazine's April Issue "Black Lives Matter": Is This a Significant Step in the Right Direction?
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Erica Campbell ‘More Love’ [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Creflo Dollar May Really Need This $60ML Jet; Here Are Some Facts That May Not Have Been Considered
- Black Women We Love
- Sausage and Cabbage Skillet Recipe