|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- The Reason You Can’t Find Happiness [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Devon Still Gives Positive Update On His Daughter’s Cancer Treatment
- Creflo Dollar May Really Need This $60ML Jet; Here Are Some Facts That May Not Have Been Considered
- Tina Campbell of Mary Mary Shoots Up Husband’s Car After Cheating [VIDEO]
- Black Women We Love
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe