|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- 3 Lessons From “Mary Mary” Season 4 We Can Apply To Life
- Marvin Sapp Shares Music And Health Status
- Bishop T.D. Jakes’ Reconciled Church Looks To Close Racial Divide In The Pews
- Pastor Manson Johnson Discusses Staying On Top Of Your Faith & Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Black Women We Love