|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- EXCLUSIVE: What Is Cee-Lo Green's Favorite Gospel Song? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kirk Franklin "Losing My Religion" Listening Session [VIDEO]
- I Hear That Patti Labelle's "Macaroni N Cheese" is The BEST! [RECIPE]
- Actress Essence Atkins Washes The Feet Of A 'Sister' [VIDEO]
- Meet The Cast Of Preachers Of Atlanta [VIDEO]
- James Fortune Discusses How Therapy For Anger Management & Prayer Saved His Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Superwoman Syndrome: Why Do Women Feel As If They Have To Do It All ?
- Tasha Cobbs, Kierra Sheard & Bishop William Murphy at ONE PLACE LIVE Tour ATL!
- Why Tamar Braxton Needs Our Prayers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Deitrick Haddon Encourages Men Struggling To Get Back To God
- How Christians Deal With Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pecan Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe