|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Tasha Cobbs Turns Up At Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Anthony Brown & group therAPy Shut Down Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Charles Jenkins Closes Out Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Praise In The Park 2015 Crowd [PHOTOS]
- Israel Houghton Talks Creativity & His Children Following In His Footsteps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe