|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Tasha Cobbs Turns Up At Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Anthony Brown & group therAPy Shut Down Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Charles Jenkins Closes Out Praise In The Park 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Praise In The Park 2015 Crowd [PHOTOS]
- Israel Houghton Talks Creativity & His Children Following In His Footsteps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe