|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- 3 Lessons From “Mary Mary” Season 4 We Can Apply To Life
- Marvin Sapp Shares Music And Health Status
- Bishop T.D. Jakes’ Reconciled Church Looks To Close Racial Divide In The Pews
- Pastor Manson Johnson Discusses Staying On Top Of Your Faith & Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Black Women We Love