|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- EXCLUSIVE: What Is Cee-Lo Green's Favorite Gospel Song? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kirk Franklin "Losing My Religion" Listening Session [VIDEO]
- I Hear That Patti Labelle's "Macaroni N Cheese" is The BEST! [RECIPE]
- Actress Essence Atkins Washes The Feet Of A 'Sister' [VIDEO]
- Meet The Cast Of Preachers Of Atlanta [VIDEO]
- James Fortune Discusses How Therapy For Anger Management & Prayer Saved His Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Superwoman Syndrome: Why Do Women Feel As If They Have To Do It All ?
- Tasha Cobbs, Kierra Sheard & Bishop William Murphy at ONE PLACE LIVE Tour ATL!
- Why Tamar Braxton Needs Our Prayers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Deitrick Haddon Encourages Men Struggling To Get Back To God
- How Christians Deal With Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pecan Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe