|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Time Magazine's April Issue "Black Lives Matter": Is This a Significant Step in the Right Direction?
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Erica Campbell ‘More Love’ [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Creflo Dollar May Really Need This $60ML Jet; Here Are Some Facts That May Not Have Been Considered
- Black Women We Love
- Sausage and Cabbage Skillet Recipe