|It was amazing this week to listen to conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity and Brent Bozell make these crazy comments comparing the criticism of Herman Cain and sex harassment allegations to lynching. What was more offensive was to listen to them to say that, oh, somehow, here are attacks on black conservatives solely because they are Black.
Here’s the reality. I know many Black conservatives. I know many black liberals, and what you often find is you find arguments and disagreements as relates to their views – not the question of whether they’re black.
- 3 Lessons From “Mary Mary” Season 4 We Can Apply To Life
- Marvin Sapp Shares Music And Health Status
- Bishop T.D. Jakes’ Reconciled Church Looks To Close Racial Divide In The Pews
- Pastor Manson Johnson Discusses Staying On Top Of Your Faith & Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Black Women We Love