|It was amazing this week to listen to conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity and Brent Bozell make these crazy comments comparing the criticism of Herman Cain and sex harassment allegations to lynching. What was more offensive was to listen to them to say that, oh, somehow, here are attacks on black conservatives solely because they are Black.
Here’s the reality. I know many Black conservatives. I know many black liberals, and what you often find is you find arguments and disagreements as relates to their views – not the question of whether they’re black.
- EXCLUSIVE: What Is Cee-Lo Green's Favorite Gospel Song? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kirk Franklin "Losing My Religion" Listening Session [VIDEO]
- I Hear That Patti Labelle's "Macaroni N Cheese" is The BEST! [RECIPE]
- Actress Essence Atkins Washes The Feet Of A 'Sister' [VIDEO]
- Meet The Cast Of Preachers Of Atlanta [VIDEO]
- James Fortune Discusses How Therapy For Anger Management & Prayer Saved His Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Superwoman Syndrome: Why Do Women Feel As If They Have To Do It All ?
- Tasha Cobbs, Kierra Sheard & Bishop William Murphy at ONE PLACE LIVE Tour ATL!
- Why Tamar Braxton Needs Our Prayers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Deitrick Haddon Encourages Men Struggling To Get Back To God
- How Christians Deal With Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pecan Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe